Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Well I admit.... *barf* He's got a drinkin problem...

Last night Ace and I headed out to the ol ballpark for the season opening game series. The tickets were free, but we chose to upgrade to box seating at $2 a seat. Awesome deal.


It just so happens Ace and I were seated by the "way too loud sports heckler guy". Somehow, this guy knew the name of every player on the field. If he happened to forget, he made something up. Shouting things like "yeah, 22 kicks ass!" "you're my boy blue!!" "Go Tony go!!"

Then, the alcohol kicks in.

"What are you guys doin? Playing baseball or touching yourselves? There are kids out here for chrissakes!!!" Apparently this one made him crack himself up, so he spewed beer on the group of 15 year olds in front of Ace and I. Heckler Guy says "Do your parents know you drink? Well they will when they get a whiff of you"

By this time Ace and I are in tears it's so damn funny. We've managed to miss 4 runs by the home team because Heckler Guy is much more entertaining.

Not too long after that, something else just as funny is yelled from the back, and the "drinkin problem" song starts up. Heckler guy starts laughing, "Well I admit" *barf* " I've got a drinkin problem.... "

Yes, Mr. Baseball Heckler Guy, you sure do.

... and I myself can't wait until the next game.