Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Where has the time gone?

Oh my, I didn't even realize it's been almost a week since I've blogged.

Not too many things have changed. I'm feeling a lot healthier now. The head cold/allergies mess I had last week has pretty much cleared up.

The 3 little critters that live under my bathroom sink are growing like weeds. They can almost completely stand up now without wobbling, and their eyes are finally completely open. The little tiger baby has to be the cutest kitten ever.

I recieved my bonus from work, so that was awesome. I'm saving the entire thing though. I think it's time I set up a savings account for myself. So by golly, that's what I'm going to do.

I'm also trying to get G to tell me what he wants to do for his birthday. It's right after he gets back from NY so he needs to get to thinking.

~XO