Tuesday, May 03, 2005

How to deal....

with the bitch?


Ok, I work with this complete bitch. She's rude and hateful to everyone she knows. It doesn't matter if it's a waitress at a bar or the dry cleaner or even the receptionist, but she's the female devil to everyone.

Now, I'm running out of ways to handle this woman. (not calling her a lady, she isn't one) Being friendly doesn't help, she's still a bitch. Ignoring her doesn't help. If I don't automatically answer her she pages me over the intercom every 20 seconds until I do. Lately, I've been trying to kill her with kindness.

she says "you need to do this for me"

I say "done, you're welcome"

She says "do this asap"

I say "Magda, I finished this...
*pause for thank you*

total silence....


Now I need a new way to deal with this. Any ideas out there?

The boss chalks this up to a cat fight, but why does EVERY person, man and woman, have a problem with this lady? Because she's a BITCH!! rrrrr.......