Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My day off

This past Friday I took a mental health day. I started it off by sleeping until 1, then going to the drug store for allergy medicine, a Sprite, and a candy bar. I then cruised to Wally World, turned my car over to the mechanics for an oil change, new wipers, and a new air filter. (BTW, you pay regular price for those items, and they're installed free with any service. Not a bad deal at all)

Well while the car was being tinkered with, I was off to get my hair did in the salon. For $13, I had a shampoo, cut (almost an hour's worth), and blow dry. Man did I feel like a million bucks. I had layers cut into my hair and took about 3 inches off overall. Then I went to the grocery store, put the food up, and laid down to watch Oprah and Jeopardy. Not a bad day at all if you ask me.