Monday, June 06, 2005

Time to donate to charity

The bad kharma continues. Saturday morning after laying about I decide to work for a few hours. Head out to the car, turn the key... nothing. SHIT! Dead battery. Ace jumps it, I go to work. Turn the car off, turn the key back over, nothing. SHIT again! A guy from work jumps it, so I give up and go home. I didn't even attempt to work because I was so pissed and I didn't see the day getting any better.


So I get home, pick up the phone, and it's Dad to the rescue! He comes over, uses a wire brush to clean the corrosion off of the posts, and asks me to try again. Still nada. There's not even enough juice to use the power locks or headlights. So we're off to Wal-Mart on a Saturday afternoon. I hate doing that... Anyway, we get the battery replaced, and as soon as I figure out how to re-program the radio and clock it'll be like it never even happened.