Wednesday, November 07, 2007

holy cow

Its been more than a month since I've posted one of these. My how time flies. So here's what's up.


Work. Busy as ever. Lots of sick people, lots of germs. Eech. I don't feel so well myself. I think I need a flu shot. Or some mucinex. Or orange juice. Or vacation. Whatever.

School. Almost over, but still not close enough. We have about 5 weeks left of the semester, and I'm ready to have a month to myself. Its time to start saving for the spring though, I have about another 1500 I need for tuition and books. No, I can't get financial aid. My dad makes too much money. Blah blah... I have to wait until next fall to get it. My classes are good though, I'm just ready for some interesting stuff. Not history... :(

Home. Married life is great. My husband's my best friend, and makes me laugh daily. I wish I got to see him more. Oh well, I know that by being apart now we'll be able to have a better life in the future. We just have to stick it out for a bit longer.

My little niece is so cute! I spent some time with her on Sunday and she just cried her little baby head off. I want a baby. Bad. Soon I think.

Christmas is coming. Time to start shopping. Right after I work some overtime so I can shop. I love Christmas. Everyone is always so happy.

Its cold outside this morning. I need to go to bed and get under the warm blankets. Maybe a fuzzy kitty will crawl in and help keep me warm. Who am I kidding? They all crawl in, usually at the exact same time that I do.


Alright, that's about it. Hopefully the next post wont be a month away.