Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My new hero

Goodell, on Vick:



"While it is for the criminal justice system to determine your guilt or innocence, it is my responsibility as commissioner of the National Football League to determine whether your conduct, even if not criminal, nonetheless violated league policies, including the Personal Conduct Policy," Goodell said in a letter to the quarterback.




If Vick even KNEW of what was happening to those innocent animals he is guilty of a crime. I'm glad there is a man willing to remove an outstanding player from the game because of his atrocious behavior.




I overheard a comment that the dogfighting is no big deal... "to each his own" is what was actually said. (in my presence, no less) I'm sure people would feel differently if this man was raping children. To each their own my ass. This man deserves a LOT of jail time. And possibly to be mauled by a few of his fighting dogs. I'm sure they'd love to get his bitch ass back for how they were treated.